Construction and modernisation of a system of tourist trails in Sława Śląska Forestry Authority to protect Nature 2000 areas
The project is cofinanced by the European Union from the funds of the European Regional Development Fund, as part of Infrastructure and Environment Programme. Cofinanced from the funds of the National Environmental Protection and Water Management Fund as part of the Infrastructure and Environment Operational Programme (IaE OP) 5th Priority Axis 2007–2013.
Total project value: PLN 1,486,137.01, of which:
· eligible expenditure: PLN 1,209,406.41
· non-eligible expenditure: PLN 276,730.60
Sources for financing eligible expenditure:
· European Regional Development Fund: 85%
· National Environmental Protection and Water Management Fund: 15%
Implementation dates: 13.05.2013–31.12.2014
Contracts for project cofinancing were signed on 21st February 2014 in Warsaw, at the seat of the Centre for Coordination of Environmental Projects and the National Environmental Protection and Water Management Fund.
Numbers of co-financing contracts:
Strategic objective of the project:
Protection of rare species and precious habitats present in four Nature 2000 areas by focusing tourist traffic, and provision of new and modernisation of existing tourist infrastructure on the premises managed by Sława Śląska Forest Authority.
Detailed goals of the project:
Goal 1: to protect environmentally precious areas covered by special forms of protection by building tourist infrastructure that will allow focusing tourist traffic in specified areas of Sława Śląska Forest Authority.
Goal 2: to provide links between tourist areas, and to limit leisure-related traffic to corridors defined by signposting and promotion of foot and cycle paths on the premises of Sława Śląska Forest Authority.
· number of completed projects serving the protection of habitats, and planned and species environments – 1 PC
· in this: number of completed projects serving the protection of Natura 2000 areas – 1 PC
- construction of land irrigation system by the Z naturą za pan brat educational trail – 1 PC.